Makes 8 Servings
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 11⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup gingersnap cookie crumbs
- Garnish: whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice, gingersnaps
In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, 1⁄2 container whipped topping, 1⁄2 cup confectioners’ sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and salt. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until well combined; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, remaining 1⁄2 container whipped topping, remaining 1⁄2 cup confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.
In small glasses, layer cream cheese mixture, gingersnap cookie crumbs, and pumpkin mixture. Garnish with whipped cream, pumpkin pie spice, and gingersnaps, if desired.